Saturday 9 July 2011

Oatmeal Cinnamon Cookies















My sons favorite cookie and he's a picky eater so I love making them because of the oatmeal.
Preheat 350F

1/2 cup margarine
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla

1 1/2 cups oats
1 cup flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp soda
1/4 tsp baking powder

In a big bowl cream together magarine and brown sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla.
In a small bowl mix dry ingredients and the add to large bowl.
I sometime use this recipe to make my blueberry cookies for people that have try them. I just fold in about 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberrys and they are sooo good I love the taste. hope you enjoy them.
Bake 350F 12-14 minutes

I used a ice cream scoop (eqauls to about 1/4 cup but you have to flatten them down a little before cooking them)for the large cookie in the picture below and a tablespoon for the small




No comments:

Post a Comment