Saturday 17 September 2011

Easiest Sugar Cookies
















I love love sugar cookies but could never find a fast recipe to make them until I found this one. I always hated that you had to put the dough in the fridge and wait a hour before baking them but not anymore thanks to this recipe.

Preheat 375F
Makes 2-3 dozen

2 3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup butter, SOFTENED (I used margarine)
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract (I used 2 cause I like the taste)

In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.

In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls( I flatten mine), and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks. Enjoy them...

No comments:

Post a Comment